Monday 3 January 2011

Kid's Room Inspiration

I'm making Mondays a day for inspiration...!
As part of my New Year plan to get organised, every 'Monday montage' will feature ideas and suggestions on designing and decorating children's rooms.
This week it's 'Yellow'..!
With several weeks of drab, dull days to go before spring, I thought we could all do with a 'pick-me-up' and what better way to achieve this than sprinkling a bit of sunshine around the place...?

Introduce colour in small doses with cushions or bedding...vintage fabrics are still very popular and will add an original twist.
Try Reprodepot, Purl, Marimekko or Amy Butler for 'kid-friendly' prints without the 'twee'.

Feeling a bit more adventurous...? Add a wall feature! Check out Inmod for these ideas.
Or go for a coat of paint on a piece of furniture...


Room photo's courtesy of Livingetc and Cookie.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete