Tuesday 31 January 2012

mini moderns wallpaper...a kid's room idea.

I can't shake off this love of mustard at the moment...the colour, not the condiment!
Those talented bods at Mini Moderns are not helping with gorgeous wallpapers like these...




So I started 'doodling out' a nursery room scheme...
'Less is more' they say, so one wallpapered feature wall against a backdrop of white is my starting point.
 With mid-tone wooden floor...and soft rugs.

inspectapedia

I'd keep the same warm tones for the furniture...like this chest of drawers...perfect for a changing table...

And team it with mis-matched pieces for an eclectic feel...

A comfy chair is a must in any nursery...


...teamed with lots of cushions...





I'd keep with the mid-century feel with open storage like this...

...and masculine lighting like this...


I'd keep to a retro theme for the soft furnishings, bedding and window fabrics.


...and accessorize with funky toys and retro wall art...



There you have it...my doodles...what do you think?
How would you do it?


No comments:

Post a Comment