Monday 4 May 2015

So its a woodland theme for royal baby Charlotte...

Or so I've heard...through various media channels...Princess Charlotte's nursery is based on a woodland theme. That's as much as I know though so I've come up with my take on it...


1... I'd start with this birch tree wallpaper (find similar at Cole and Son). It looks hand-drawn, just like an illustration from a child's story book...or, if I could find the time, patience or a professional mural artist, I'd create my own design...like this...


2... And what about a little den for Prince George to play in while he's waiting for his little sister to grow up a bit...try Cox and Cox.

3... I found the wooden fox baby rattles on Etsy...oh, how I love etsy...and would probably scatter a few Donna Wilson woodland animal toys too...


4... I'd choose a simply-styled cot from Oeuf...this one's called 'Sparrow'...how apt for a woodland theme!

5... And I can just imaging a small table surrounded by these delightful little bambi chairs...

6... Finally...I'd add soft furnishings and bedding in a complimentary design...try Fine Little Day.


Yep!...that's how I'd do it...what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment