Tuesday 15 January 2013

A touch of the Top Drawer exhibition...

A light dusting of the 'white stuff' was not going to put me off, so yesterday was a day of delight at the Top Drawer/Home show at London's Earls Court...

So much to see and experience that my head is still reeling this morning...but just a few highlights and bits that stood out for me!

The industrial look was everywhere....from soft furnishings, to lighting, to the exhibition stands themselves....









But you can tell summer is on the way...stands like Greengate (sorry, the camera battery died before I could get a snap) and Au Maison were looking forward to warmer weather....


Everywhere you looked there was something to tempt the eye.
Powell Craft with their gorgeous knitted kid's clothes...with a touch of 1950's vintage!



Corby Tindersticks...I never grow tired of hearing that name...had their felt weather maps on show.
Very appropriate at the mo...and definately an addition to the Dreams and Wishes shop in the very near future...!


These humourous characters made me chuckle...


 
But my favourite of the whole show has got to be these guys...made in Cumbria and inspired by the local Herdwick sheep! 
They're not available till spring....but I'm aiming to be first with an order for Dreams and Wishes... they'll make delightful gifts for a newborn!


 There's our Dreams and Wishes taster of the first trade show of 2013...and it didn't disappoint...not that I ever expected it would do....well worth braving the bad weather for...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment