How to allow maximum natural light into my house without compromising on privacy...my house fronts onto the street...so I'm usually drawing the curtains mid afternoon so that I can turn on the lights without feeling 'exposed'.
I think the solution is going to be a classic set of wooden shutters, and here's why...
- A clssic design that will fit any interior style, from country cottage to modern apartment.
- Fully adjustable to let in maximum light while maintaining privacy.
- Easy to keep clean and suitable for dust allergy sufferers.
- Helps with home insulation and can help reduce heating costs.
- Increases the sale value of your home.
- Reduces external noise levels.
- Hardwearing and durable so don't have to be replaced.